It is traditional and elegant attire which is the symbol of Indian culture saree is most attractive attire which is draped over body in various styles. If we see in India every state has its own style to wear it.it enhances the beauty of every lady. Every woman whether she is thin or fatty feels comfortable in this attire. The charm of this beautiful and feminine attire, suited to youngest of girls or most elderly woman.it is available in variety of fabrics like cotton, silk, chiffon, georgette etc. while anyone is buying a saree keep your weight, height and skin complexion in consideration. Some tips listed below for wearing saree according to your body type.
Saree for slim women
1. Buy a saree which made from heavier fabrics like cotton, tissue, organza and heavy silk saree etc.
2. Avoid fabrics like georgette, chiffon etc.
3. Light colour sarees will also make more attractive.
4. If you have short height then avoid wide borders and prefer narrow border sarees.
5. Drap saree in lehanga style will give stunning look.
Saree for overweight women
1. Buy a saree made of lighter fabrics.
2. learn right way to drap saree so that extra fat do not visible.
3. Cotton silk saree will suit on you well.
4. Wear dark colour saree.